DoorBird D1812 IP Video Door Station
The D1812 hybrid upgrade includes numerous high-tech features, remotely configurable via the free DoorBird app and with no licensing fees of any kind:
- 1080p camera with ultra-wide-angle 180 hemispheric lens and night vision
- Free Cloud recording
- RFID reader, 13.56 MHz with MIFARE DESFire support, remotely manageable
- 4D motion sensor
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Wi-Fi enabled, 2.4 GHz if a network cable is not used
- Wiegand protocol support (26, 30, 31, 34, and 44 bit)
- Illuminated keypad with up to 500 remotely manageable PIN codes
- Individual schedules, e.g., to trigger relays or smart home commands upon certain events
- Geofencing for automatic gate opening when returning home
- Open API for third-party integrations such as Control4, URC, RTI, Crestron, etc
- Support for NVRs such as Synology, Luma, Lilin, Qnap, and IC Realtime
- Reviews (0)
D1812 IP VIDEO DOOR STATION
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Imagine, you are not at home and your children have locked themselves out or the courier wants to deliver a parcel. With DoorBird this is no longer a problem. Every time someone rings the doorbell you will get a push notification on your smartphone or tablet. Via the DoorBird App, you can talk to visitors and also see them live in HD quality. You will never miss a visitor again. With DoorBird you are on the move and yet at home, even if a burglar rings at the door to check if someone is at home.
SMART HOME STARTS AT THE FRONT DOOR
DoorBird is the smart solution for your house entrance. Simply connect your DoorBird IP Video Door Station to your smartphone and talk to your visitor – anywhere you are. The IP Video Door Station can be used as a standalone unit or can be integrated into an existing Smart Home platform. Even existing classic installations such as an electric door opener can still be used and controlled via the DoorBird App.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY
All DoorBird products are designed, developed, and produced by Bird Home Automation GmbH in Berlin, Germany. We manufacture all products with the greatest care and precision and deliver them to our customers all over the world. More than 120 employees are committed to continuously developing DoorBird in order to guarantee the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction. For us “Made in Germany” is not only a seal of quality but a philosophy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.