Call for Price
Call for Price
Dahua Technology DHI-ASC2204-H RJ45 & RS-485 Four-Door Access Controller
- Support 200,000 valid cards & 150,000 records
- CAN bus can cascade 16 sub-controller modules
- Support multiple cards
- Support card, password, fingerprint, and combination
- TCP/IP interface
- Wiegand or RS-485 interface to readers
- Door close time out alarm, intrusion alarm, duress alarm, and tamper alarm
- Global anti-passback, multi-door interlock, multi-personal open, remote verification unlock
- Web service can be used to configure sub-controller
- Support 128 efficient time and holiday schedules
- Built-in RTC, support DST
- Watchdog function ensures the device is free from halting
- Surface-mounted installation
- Accumulator battery extension
- Onvif Profile C, CGI, SDK to the third party platform
- Reviews (0)
Dahua Technology ASC2204C-H Four-Door Master Access Controller
Dahua’s master access controller ASC2204C-H is a good choice for large-scale projects such as business parks, office buildings, banks, prisons, libraries, and commercial centers. The following features offer you security control in a simpler, smarter, and more cost-effective way.
Compatibility is a big plus. Dahua’s new master access controller (ASC2204C-H) allows third-party integration with ONVIF Profile C, CGI, or SDK. It is equipped with an alarm of 8 zones, synchronizing NTP, DST, and P2P. While capable of the initiative register to the platform, the system can also work offline to ensure uninterrupted operation.
By itself, it can perform many useful functions. In terms of storage, it supports 200,000 valid cards and 150,000 records. To keep large areas safe, the master controller is designed with global anti-passback and global multi-door interlock, meaning any door in the system can be set up in an anti-passback rule, thus the function is not restricted to only one controller.
With CAN bus, each master controller can cascade 16 slave controllers (ASC2104B-T/ASC2102B-T) and manage up to 68 doors, which reduces IP addresses and cable cost. Each slave controller supports 20,000 users and 30,000 offline logs and its slide design is smart and convenient. Given CAN bus communication and an adjustable transmission rate, the slave controller supports all Dahua readers as well as 3rd party Wiegand 26/34 bit readers.
In summary, the aforementioned features of Dahua’s new master access controllers (ASC2204C-H) matched with slave controllers (ASC2104B-T/ASC2102B-T) are compatible, competent, and cost-effective, especially when used in large scale applications such as business parks and scenarios alike. With each new innovative product, Dahua takes one step closer to enabling a safer society and smarter living.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.