The black 7″ DHI-VTH5221D Wi-Fi Color Monitor Indoor Door Station from Dahua Technology is a surface-mounted display designed to be integrated with any Dahua video intercom system. It connects to the intercom over Wi-Fi and allows you to see who’s at the door and speak with them over a two-way voice thanks to a built-mic and speaker. Additionally, offering six-alarm input channels, the monitor allows you to integrate your alarm systems.
The monitor features a 7″ capacitive touchscreen display, 1024 x 600 resolution, a microSD card slot for storing video recordings and snapshots of your visitors (4GB card included), and Power-over-Ethernet, allowing for a cleaner and neater installation.
The 7″ Wi-Fi Color Monitor supports group calls, meaning that when you install multiple units throughout a building, all of them will ring when a visitor rings the doorbell (although only one can be used to see and communicate with the visitor at a time). It is also compatible with networked electronic door locks and allows you to remotely unlock up to two doors.
- Connects to any Dahua video intercom systems over Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Video monitoring of and two-way voice communication with visitors at the door
- 7″ capacitive touchscreen display
- 1024 x 600 resolution
- microSD card slot (4GB microSD card included) for video recording and snapshot storage
- Six alarm input channels
- Group call support
- Networked electronic lock compatibility (up to two doors)