Hikvision DS-K1T105M-C Standalone Access Control Terminal with Mifare Reader & 2MP Camera
Hikvision’s DS-K1T105M/M-C is a standalone access control terminal with a picture capturing function. The DS-K1T105M/M-C is designed with a 2.8-inch color LCD screen, and HD camera (2 MP optional). It supports two network communication methods (TCP/IP and Wi-Fi) and supports the offline operation. Mounting is via a standard U.S. single gang box.
- Reviews (0)
DS-K1T105M Standalone Access Control Terminal
The DS-K1T105M Standalone Access Control Terminal with Mifare Reader from Hikvision is a standalone access control terminal designed to read Mifare contactless smart cards. This terminal is capable of reading up to 100,000 cards and capturing up to 300,000 events. It is equipped with a 2.8″ TFT color LCD screen. Audio is possible thanks to a built-in speaker. This device supports microSD cards up to 32GB for storage. microSD cards are available separately.
- Supports TCP/IP, Wi-Fi communication, and eHome protocols
- 32-bit high-performance processor
- 2.8″ TFT color LCD screen with 320 x 240 resolution
- RS-485 IC reader
- Built-in Mifare 13.56 MHz card reading frequency
- Multiple doors opening modes including card, card + password, and an exit button
- Input interfaces include an exit button, a door sensor, and 2 alarm inputs
- Output interfaces include 1 relay and a doorbell connection
- 10/100M self-adaptive Ethernet
- Doorbell ringtone settings function
- Supports offline operation
- CE, FCC, and UL certified
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.