CIB-MB2032V HDCVI Eyeball Camera, 1080p Megapixel, 2.8~12mm Motorized Megapixel Lens
- 1/2.8” Megapixel Sensor, CVI 1080P High Definition
- 2.8-12mm Motorized Lens
- Weatherproof Housing IP 66
- Synchronized manual focus and auto Zoom
- 36pcs IR LEDs, 30m IR Distance
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
CIB-MB2032V HDCVI Eyeball Camera, 1080p 2 Megapixel, IP66, 36 IR, 2.8~12 mm Motorized 2 Megapixel Lens, ICR, DC 12V
Experience 1080P full-HD video and the simplicity of reusing existing coaxial infrastructure with CIB-MB2032V 2 Megapixel HDCVI cameras for vast coverage and superior image details.
The CIB-MB2032V 2 Megapixel HDCVI series leverages existing coax infrastructures to deliver forensic-level images seamlessly and over long distances.
The CIB-MB2032V camera uses a progressive-scan CMOS sensor and next-generation ISP chip technology developed by Dahua to deliver stunning video with a wide field of view.
The full color CIB-MB2032V HDCVI camera with 120dB true WDR presents a high-quality image with rich details even in lowlight conditions.
It offers various fixed lens models with a multi-language OSD and HD/SD switchable output.
Its superior image performance and full color feature make the CIB-MB2032V camera an ideal choice for applications on the exterior of houses or buildings with few external light sources nearby.
The full color cameras need ambient lighting to continue to record full color images.
- 1/2.8” Megapixel Sensor
- 25/30fps@ 1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@ 720P
- High speed, long distance real-time transmission
- HD and standard definition switchable
- OSD Menu, control over coaxial cable
- Day and Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC, 3D-DNR
- 2.8 ~ 12mm Mega Pixel Motorized Lens
- Max. IR LEDs length 20m, Smart IR
- 1 HDCVI Output / 1.0Vp~p75Ω
- IP66, DC12V
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.