KJB Security DX2000-6 Delta X 2000/6 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
- Visual representation with spectrogram/persistence, waterfall, and alarm graphs
- Known Signals table allows the system to reject TV, FM, and other ‘friendly’ signals while maintaining high sensitivity to unknown signals
- Detector and Locator allow operator to perform location of a bugging device with both visual and audio notifications
- Alarm Threshold decreases false alarm rate
- Hold Max Danger feature selects and shows the strongest signals for their location as the system is moved during detection
- Update Mask procedure allows the operator to quickly adjust the system to the local RF environment in order to reject safe signals
- Signals table supports sorting and filtering
- Report function allows operator to export all obtained information about desired signals
- Multi-language interface
KJB Delta X 2000/6 Real time Spectrum Analyzer – DX2000-6
The Most popular Delta X 2000/6 system detects signals in real time spectrum analyzer while providing highly reliable results. The system’s hardware incorporates a powerful spectrum analyzer, which provides superfast speed of measurements with extreme sensitivity. The antenna switcher and low-frequency converter extend the system’s functionality.
DX2000-6 Spectrum Analyzer from KJB Security Products. Sensitive to a variety of analog and digital signals, constant and intermittent, audio and video, and encrypted or non-encrypted, the Delta X is a powerful counter surveillance sweeping system with update rates of 2000 to 3000 MHz per second—effectively real time. The system features a built-in RF switcher that extends its functionality, and comes with the full set of equipment needed for professional bug detection including an omnidirectional antenna; a directed microwave antenna, and a multifunction probe for checking the infrared/low frequencies, as well as wires, cables, and adapters.
Unlike conventional spectrum analyzers that require the individual inspection of each radio band depending on its assignment, the Delta X does everything automatically. Signals are recognized and saved, depending on their type, in the “common” or “mobile & wireless” sections of the constantly updated list. Each signal is assigned an individual danger level, helping the operator to distinguish between safe external sources and suspicious local transmitters.
- Finds hidden surveillance devices employing a variety of digital standards including GSM, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and DECT
- Detects information transmission via AC, telephone, Ethernet, alarm, and other wires, as well as in the infrared range (multifunction probe included)
- Instant detection mode, guarding mode, locating mode, and car tracker detection – mode
- Can monitor for RF 24 hours a day with data logging
- Capable of detecting covert bugging devices with accumulation functions and transmissions hidden within the spectrums of other signals
- Supports storage of unlimited number of signals
- Full information stored in the log can be reviewed during the detection or later
- Supports multiple logs
- Demodulation of audio in FM, AM, USB, LSB, CW (adjustable bandwidth 3 to 240 kHz)
- Alarm relay output can activate external devices when a dangerous signal is detected (turn on a CCTV system, for example)
- Comes in a protected case that allows you to place a 13-14″ laptop inside (laptop available separately)
- Powered via laptop’s USB connection
- Update rate of 2000 to 3000 MHz per second—effectively real time
- Frequency range of 40 kHz to 6000 MHz
- Detect signals within two to three seconds after their onset
- Instantly detects digital signals with short bursts
- Can simultaneously detect and locate the transmitter
Counter Surveillance at its best: the Delta X Sweeping System 40 kHz-6000 MHz
- Quickly and reliably detects all kinds of RF listening devices, including analog, digital, constantly existing and intermittent, sending audio or video, with or without encryption
- Finds hidden surveillance devices employing the digital standards GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, etc.
- Detects illegal information transmission in AC, telephone, Ethernet, alarm and other wires as well as in the infrared range.
- Can work in instant detection mode, guarding mode and locating car tracker detection—mode
- Has 20-50 times higher sensitivity compared to conventional RF detectors
- Can monitor the RF environment 24 hours a day with data logging
- Capable of detecting covert bugging devices with accumulation function and transmitters hidden within the spectrums of other signals
- Supports storage of an unlimited quantity of signals. Full information is stored in the log and can be reviewed during the detection or later. Multiple logs are supported.
- Demodulation of audio in FM, AM, USB, LSB, CW (adjustable BW 3…240 kHz)
Exclusive features of the 2000X-6 version:
- Update rate 2000-3000 MHz per second: Effectively REAL TIME
- Frequency range 40 kHz – 6000 MHz
- Detected signal’s existence time: 2-3 seconds
- Detects digital signals with short bursts by accumulating data
- Rich visual representation: Spectrogram/Persistence, Waterfall, Alarms graphs
- The Known Signals table allows the system to reject TV, FM, and other ‘friendly’ signals while maintaining high sensitivity to unknown signals.
- The Detector allows the operator to perform location of a bugging device with both visual and audio notification
- The Alarm Threshold decreases the false alarm rate
- The Hold Max Danger feature selects and shows the strongest signals for their location as the system is moved during detection
- The Update Mask procedure allows the operator to quickly adjust the system to the local RF environment in order to reject safe signals
- Sorting and filtering is supported in the Signals table
- The Report function allows the operator to export all obtained information about the desired signals
- Is easily localizable to any language
The Delta X comes in 2 models, DX100-4 & DX2000-6 to choose the correct device, see the comparison chart for your requirements.