KJB NJE-24 Orion Non-Linear Junction Evaluator
- Provides improved detection
- 1.25MHz increases detection sensitivity
- Alert tones and vibration alert
- Allows user to focus eyes on sweeping target and display at same time.
- Frequency stability and agility to automatically operating frequencies (2.404GHz – 2.472GHz).
- Additional information
KJB ORION 2.4 Non-Linear Junction Detector – NJE-24
New Smaller, lighter,2.4 GHz transmit frequency. A NJE-24 Non-Linear Junction Detector detects the presence of electronics, regardless of whether the electronic target is radiating, hard wired, or even turned off. The ORION 2.4 quickly detects and locates hidd.
- Simultaneous 2nd & 3rd harmonic receive Digitally Correlated
- Frequency Bands: Transmit Band (2.404GHz – 2.472GHz); Second Harmonic (4.808GHz – 4.944GHz); Third Harmonic (7.212GHz – 7.416GHz)
- Sensitivity:140 dBm for both harmonics
- Frequency Bands: 2.404GHz-2.472GHZ
- Transmit Channels: Manual or auto selection, more than 60 available
- Transmit Power: 3.3 watts E.I.R.P.
- Power Control: Manual or Auto Control
- Transmit Modulation: Digital 1.24 MHz BW
- DIGITAL MODULATION & CORRELATION: provides improved detection & minimizes interference
- WIDE BANDWIDTH TRANSMIT SIGNAL: 1.25MHz increases detection sensitivity
- MULTIPLE ALERT METHODS: Alert tones and vibration alert can be selected to alert when signal levels surpass the trip levels
- LINE OF SIGHT ANTENNA MOUNTED DISPLAY: allows user to focus eyes on sweeping target and display at same time
- 2.4 GHz TRANSMIT FREQUENCY: for detecting small electronics
- MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC POWER CONTROL: up to 3.3 watts
- SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT: weighs 2.8 lbs/1.3 kg
- INTEGRATED TELESCOPING POLE
- SYNTHESIZED TRANSCEIVER: frequency stability and agility to automatically search for clean operating frequencies (2.404GHz – 2.472GHz)
- CIRCULARLY POLARIZED TRANSMD RECEIVE ANTENNAIT AN: removes risk of missing a threat due to incorrect antenna polarization
|Dimensions||22.438 × 3.75 × 3 in|