Cables And Accessories
Cables And Accessories of good quality are paramount for successful installation of a security camera system. Use of inexpensive cable for a security camera system is a frequent occurrence that ends up wasting time and money. To safeguard against the extra expense of having to re-run a wire for your camera system installation, be sure to purchase cabling from a trusted supplier like CCTV Camera World. We carry quality tested cable to ensure that each of our cabling products allows compatible security cameras to perform at their optimum level.
We carry cabling and connectors for all types of security cameras. Whether you need cable for surveillance cameras that use BNC connectors, or would like CAT5e or CAT6 network cabling for IP cameras, we got it covered.
Please use the quick list below to gain a quick understanding of the different types of security camera cables that can be used with popular types of security cameras. For further reading, we recommend our Security Camera Cable Guide to gain a better understanding of the different wire types and how to crimp cable.
- Analog Security Cameras
- Premade Siamese Cable for lengths up to 150ft (45.72 meters)
- RG59U Siamese Coax Cable Spool for lengths up to 400ft (ca. 122 m)
- RG59U Solid Copper Coax Siamese Cable Spool for lengths up to 1000ft (304.8 m)
- Network cable for lengths up to 1000ft (304.8 m) using passive video baluns
- HD security cameras over coax
- HD Premade Siamese Cable for lengths up to 150ft (45.72 m)
- RG59U Siamese Cable Spool for lengths up to 300ft (91.44 m)
- RG59U Solid Copper Siamese Cable for lengths up to, 1600ft (487.68 m)
- Network cable for lengths up to 600ft (182.88 m) using HD video baluns
- IP Cameras
- CAT5e or CAT6 network cable for lengths up to 328ft (99.97 m) before needing a PoE extender
If you’re crimping your own cable, be sure to purchase connectors and crimp tools from the subcategories below.