Starlight HD Coaxial Cameras are security cameras that use image sensor technology to produce good quality color images in low light conditions. The camera features an IR cut filter (ICR) that switches the device to night mode when insufficient light is available to reproduce good quality color images. While in night mode, the IR cut filter disengages, allowing infrared and visible light to reach the image sensor. This feature is beneficial for security purposes as it allows for improved night vision in low light conditions, even when there is only weak illumination of starlights.
The Starlight HD Coaxial Cameras was first developed by the US military for use in battlefield conditions, and has since been adapted for use in a variety of civilian applications. Starlight cameras are often used for security and surveillance, as they are able to provide clear images in low light conditions without the need for artificial lighting. Starlight cameras are available in a variety of sizes and styles, and can be used for a variety of applications.
You know, human eyes could hardly identify anything when the illumination goes below 20 Lux. Well, the starlight cameras, with exceptional starlight sensitivity, could give you sharper and clearer images than your eyes could see even in almost 0 Lux conditions.
Showing the single result
59232ICLA2MP 32x IR Starlight HDCVI PTZ
- 1/2.8-in. 2MP STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
- Powerful 32x Optical Zoom
- Supports Multiple Video Formats: HDCVI, CVBS, AHD and TVI
- Starlight Technology for Ultra-low Light Sensitivity
- 1080p at 30 fps or 720p at 30/60 fps, Maximum Resolution
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB), 3D DNR
- Maximum IR Distance up to 150 m (492.13 ft)
- Predictive Focus Analysis (PFA) Technology
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP66 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty