Showing all 3 results
CB-BNC-07 Premade Premium 70 ft (21.34 m) Power and Video Cable
- Solid bare copper center conductor
- Male BNC connector to connect security camera to DVR
- High-quality PVC jacket for enhanced durability
- Designed for composite video and surveillance systems
- Foam polyethylene dielectric
- PVC jacket
- 95% coverage shield
- Ideal for composite video and surveillance systems
CB-AL3-A-WH 22 AWG Gauge 6 Conductor Bare Copper Unshielded Alarm Security Burglar Cable Wire
- The highest allowed operating temperature of the conductor for long-term working is 90 degrees.
- In short circuit (Max long term is no more than 5 seconds), the highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250 degrees.
- The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise, it should be preheated.
- Excellent electrical performance, resistance to chemical corrosion.
- They can stand advisable traction when laid. They can stand traction from Outside. Left low smoke, halogen-free after burned. Retard the burning of the cable.
CB-AL1-A-WH 1000ft (304.8 m) Alarm Cable 1Pair
- 1000ft (304.8 m), 22-gauge shielded stranded conductors.
- Two CCA -conductor round solid station wire.
- Pull-Out Box for easy installation.
- Flexible PVC outer jacket with Rip cord.
- Sequential feet marking every two feet.