Dahua Technology Lite Series 12203TNI 2MP Outdoor PTZ Mini-Dome Camera with 2.7-8.1mm Lens
Dahua 12203TNI 2MP Outdoor PTZ Mini-Dome Camera from Dahua Technology uses a 1/2.8” STARVIS progressive scan CMOS sensor to capture 1920 × 1080 resolution video at 30 fps. The 2.7-8.1mm varifocal lens delivers a 105.6-35.2° horizontal field of view.
PTZ functionality offers 0 to 355° panning, a 5 to 90° tilting range, and 3x optical zoom.
Two-way audio communication is possible thanks to a built-in microphone and an audio I/O port. An onboard memory card slot supports microSD cards up to 256GB. microSD cards are available separately.
Integrated PoE technology simplifies connectivity by enabling the transfer of power and data through a single cable.
12203TNI is a mini-dome camera housed in an IP66-rated metal enclosure that is suitable for outdoor use. It’s also IK08-rated for impact protection.
- Built-in IVS (Intelligent Video System) analytic algorithms monitor a scene for tripwire violations, intrusion detection, and abandoned or missing objects, as well as support for tamper & face detection
- Starlight technology for low-light applications
- IR cut filter for day and night functionality
- Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, and H.264 video compression
- Triple streaming
- Unicast and multicast streaming methods
- CBR and VBR
- Auto and manual focus control
- 3.94 to 39.37” close focus distance
- 3x optical and 16x digital zoom
- True wide dynamic range (120 dB), backlight compensation, and highlight compensation
- >50 dB S/N ratio
- White balance modes include auto, ATW, indoor, outdoor, and manual
- Auto and manual gain control
- 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR
- Motion detection
- ROI (region of interest)
- Privacy masking for up to 24 areas
- 180° flip perspective
- ONVIF compliant
- Built-in microphone and audio I/O port
- Reset button
- Up to 20 users
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, iOS, and Android
- Records to local PC and NAS edge storage
- IP66- and IK08-rated metal enclosure for outdoor use and impact protection
- 0 to 355° pan range
- 5 to 90° tilt range
- 0.1 to 70°/s manual control pan speed
- 0.1 to 30°/s manual control tilt speed
- 80°/s pan preset speed
- 40°/s tilt preset speed
- 300 presets
- 8 tours
- Human-oriented focal length/speed adaptation
- Auto restore to previous PTZ and lens status after power failure
- Activate preset/tour if there is no command in the specified period
- DH-SD protocol
- 329.4′ / 100.4m (detect)
- 131.9′ / 40.2m (observe)
- 65.9′ / 20.1m (recognize)
- 32.8′ / 10m (identify)
There are no reviews yet.