Klein® Tools 3005CR Ratcheting Crimper, 10-22 AWG Insulated Terminals.
The full-cycle 3005CR Ratcheting Crimper crimps 10-22 AWG insulated wire terminals. This3005CR tool features three crimping cavities in one tool with color-coded wire markings for three size ranges of insulated terminals. Crimper design provides low effort to crimp while maintaining a high terminal pull-off force. The built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time. Compound lever-action of narrow-span handles puts more crimping power into each squeeze. Comfort grips help reduce hand fatigue. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability, and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers, and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
- Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22 16 AWG (Red), 16 14 AWG (Blue), and 12 10 AWG (Yellow) terminals
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
- Dial adjusts the amount of force applied to the crimp
- Dual-material molded grips provide added comfort