Dahua Technology A511K02 5Megapixel HDCVI Fixed Eyeball Camera 2.8 mm IR Eyeball Camera with Night Vision & Heater
Monitor an outdoor area with the white A511K02 5Megapixel HD-CVI Turret Camera from Dahua Technology. This unit uses a 1/2.7” progressive scan CMOS sensor to transmit, 2592 × 1944 resolution video at 20 fps. Twelve IR LEDs provide up to 98′ of night vision. The camera’s 2.8 mm fixed lens delivers a 103° horizontal field of view. HD-CVI, HD-TVI, AHD, and CVBS signals supported.
This camera equipped with a built-in heater. It is housed in an IP67-rated aluminum enclosure that is suitable for outdoor use.
- Plug-and-play operation
- Compatible with Dahua DVRs
- Video transmission distance up to, 3937 ft (1,200 m)
- IR cut filter for day and night functionality
- Smart IR
- Auto and manual IR on/off control
- 35.43” close focus distance
- The camera pivots from 0 to 360° horizontally and from 0 to 90° vertically
- 0 to 360° rotation
- >65 dB S/N ratio
- Backlight compensation, highlight compensation, and digital wide dynamic range
- Automatic gain control
- Auto and manual white balance
- Multi-language OSD menu
- Detect (8 ppf): 207 ft (63.09 m)
- Observe (19 ppf): 82 ft (24.99 m)
- Recognize (38 ppf): 43 ft (13.11 m)
- Identify (76 ppf): 20 ft (6.1 m)
There are no reviews yet.