ANDRE ADVANCED NEAR FIELD DETECTOR w/8 ADDITIONAL PROBES
- Histogram Display
- Signal Information and Band Details
- Audio Mode
- Post-Investigation Resources
KJB ANDRE-ADV ANDRE Advanced Handheld Broadband Receiver with 8 Additional Probes
The ANDRE-ADV from KJB is an advanced handheld broadband receiver that detects known, unknown, illegal, disruptive, or interfering transmissions. It locates nearby RF, infrared, visible light, carrier current, and other types of transmitters. Access to eavesdropping and electronic bugging devices is becoming easier and more affordable. Quickly and discretely mitigate these threats using a wide range of accessories included in the ANDRE Advanced Kit that are specifically designed to receive transmissions across a 1 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range.
- The ANDRE features a signal strength histogram displaying RF levels over user-selected time intervals ranging from 5 seconds to 12 hours. Observe differences between (a) digital, (b) analog, and (c) burst signals and set alert thresholds.
Signal Information and Band Details
- The ANDRE frequency counter automatically generates a signal list from the strongest signals. Signal frequencies are listed beginning with the strongest signal and can be designated as threatening, friendly, or unknown. Double tapping a signal provides more details, including band classification information.
- The ANDRE can demodulate and playback live analog audio. Ten second audio files can be recorded, stored, and played back. The live audio screen displays a bar graph showing received signal strength.
- Gather data throughout an investigation for further analysis following a sweep. Review time chart screenshots, playback demodulated audio, and download captured signal lists on any PC while writing your report.
|RF DETECTOR||Sensitivity: -75 dBm for 3 GHz frequency -85 dBm for probes providing frequency at 500 MHz Stepped attenuation control: 30 dB, 20 dB, 10 dB, Auto, off|
|AUDIO||Built-in speaker and external headphones with adjustable volume control|
|DISPLAY||3.5” (4 cm) capacitive touch screen|
|INPUT/OUTPUT||USB data port for software upgrades and file transfer|
|POWER Input||USB internal charger Batteries: 3400 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery (2 included), USB recharger Run time: >5 hours (typical)|