CB-A14500S 500ft (152.4 m) 14AWG 2 Conductors (14-2) CL2 Rated Loud Speaker Cable Wire, Pull Box (for in-Wall Installation)
CB-A14500S is a 14-2 speaker wire is the ideal cable for use with speaker runs that are between 60 feet (18.29 m) and 180 feet (54.86 m) long. Choosing the right gauge speaker wire may be the most important decision you make when installing your home theater speakers. Use a 14 gauge speaker wire to support those longer than normal cable runs. This 14 2 speaker wire has a 105 strand count and is made with 99% oxygen free copper. Use this speaker wire to enjoy a clean, professional sound from your new home theater speakers!
If you are using CB-A14500S 14 gauge speaker wire, it is more than likely that you are installing speaker wire in the walls. We recommend you always follow your local building codes and make sure you only use CL3 rated speaker wire for this application. Make sure all your speaker wire is clearly labeled as a CL3 rated cable. This means the cable has been tested and approved as safe for being installed in your walls. All speaker wire products from Cabling Plus are CL3 and UL rated, so you can rest assure you are getting the right speaker wire for the job!
CB-A14500S Speaker Cable, White, 500 ft (152.4 m) – 14 gauge, 2 Conductor, Oxygen-Free 14-Gauge, 2-Conductor, 41-Strand Speaker Wire.
This CB-A14500S audio cable is for home or commercial audio speaker systems, but is also great for alarm systems.
- CCA (COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM) – CCA wire offers the same signal frequency and reliability in terms of corrosion resistance as copper wire. The advantage of the CCA speaker wire is lighter and more flexible than copper wire. The cost of CCA vs Oxygen free copper is much lower, and you can enjoy the same functions and reliability as copper wire without paying the extra cost for the installation.
- Tough, yet flexible white insulated jacket is market with a stripe on one side for polarity and is marked with FT count for easy installation.
- The 99 Strands 0.16 mm conductors provide exceptional performance, sound quality for professional speaker and audio connections
- 14/2 cable rated CL2 for in-wall use, complies with fire safety for use inside the walls of residential class buildings
- Pull-Out Box with multiconductor cable reduces need to pull multiple wires for easy installation
There are no reviews yet.