CB-AU-16250S 250ft (76.2 m). 16AWG 4 Conductors (16-4) CL2 Rated Loud Speaker Cable Wire, Pull Box.
CB-AU-16250S CCA (COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM) – CCA wire offers the same signal frequency and reliability in terms of corrosion resistance as copper wire. The advantage of the CCA speaker wire is lighter and more flexible than copper wire. The cost of CCA vs Oxygen free copper is much lower, and you can enjoy the same functions and reliability as copper wire without paying the extra cost for the installation.
- PREMIUM CB-AU-16250S Speaker Cable – Easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers for your home theater system. Use Our Troun Speaker Wire Cable that’s build with high stranded conductors provides premium sound quality for home theater and car audio systems.
- Tough, yet flexible white insulated jacket is market with a stripe on one side for polarity and is marked with FT count for easy installation.
- The 65 Strands 0.16 mm conductors provide exceptional performance, sound quality for professional speaker and audio connections
- 16/4 cable rated CL2 for in-wall use, complies with fire safety for use inside the walls of residential class buildings
- Pull-Out Box with multiconductor cable reduces need to pull multiple wires for easy installation
There are no reviews yet.