CB-C5FA003 Premium FTP 3 ft (0.91 m) Cat5E Ethernet Cable for the high-speed Applications
Don’t settle for less than the best—enjoy better signal quality and faster transmission! This three-foot Troun Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Molded Patch Cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network application and has a snagless design for a secure connection. Cat5e cables (also called network cables, patch cables, computer cables, Ethernet cables and LAN cables) are used to connect components like printers, computers, copy machines, routers, servers, modems, and switches. The N001-003-OR is manufactured to exacting specifications, using superior materials, for optimal network performance. It’s designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. For peace of mind, the N001-003-OR comes backed by a lifetime warranty and has an eco-friendly, RoHS – compliant design.
- Cable Description: CB-C5FA003 Premium Cat5E Ethernet Cable
- Brand: Troun
- Conductor: 24 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: Premium polyolefin
- Conductor Color Code:
Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Overall Shield: Aluminum/Polyester coverage 100% (Aluminum Side Contact Drain Wire)
- Drain Wire: Tinned copper
- Jacket: Premium PVC (flame-retardant, sun-resistant & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.244″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: +32 F to + 140 F Storage & Operation: -4 F to + 167 F
- Color options: Blue, white, yellow, green, orange, black, gray, red
- This cable isn’t suitable for underground use.
There are no reviews yet.