CB-C5FA005 5 ft (1.52 m) Cat5e Snuggles Unshielded (FTP) Network Patch Cable.
CB-C5FA005 Cat5e Snuggles Unshielded (FTP) Network Patch Cable from Truon works with Ethernet networks that have bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. This cable meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and reduces both impedance and Structural Return Loss (SRL). Each individual pair is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line, right up to the termination point. Constructed from copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, Snuggles boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides strain relief.
CB-C5FA005 Cat5e network patch cable is the cost-effective solution for indoor Gigabit Ethernet data center applications, supporting up to 1000Mb/s and 250MHz within 100 meters of cable. And it is fully backward compatible with all the previous categories.
The FS cat5e patch cables conductor apply Pure Bare Copper with high electrical conductivity and low signal transmission attenuation. The sheath material is new environmentally friendly material PVC CMX, which is durable, flame-retardant, resistant to bending.
- Snuggles design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
- Standard RJ-45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wire
- Built to protect Gigabit Ethernet and digital signage applications in harsh environments
- IP68-rated to resist dust and endure immersion in 1.5 m of water up to 60 min.*
- Supports PoE to save you expense and effort of powering PoE devices individually
- Dispels EMI/RFI line noise that can destroy data and affect equipment performance
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act standards for GSA Schedule purchases
There are no reviews yet.