CB C5FA050 Truon 50ft (15.24 m) FTP / Premium CAT5E pre-made cable
CB C5FA050 Cat5e Molded Boot Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as camera, DVR’s, NVR’s, routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. C&E patch cables are available in various different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 200 feet (60.96 m). Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated network cables.
Main Features for CB C5FA050
• Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps.
• 24 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth (CAT5E).
• 50-micron male RJ45 connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating.
• 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk.
• Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity:
CB C5FA050 provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 350 MHz (cat5e) is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All C&E cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
|Dimensions||50 × 3 × 3 in|
Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.