CB C5UA003 3ft (0.91 m) Cat5e Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable
- Connect line of basic cabling is constructed to industry standards
- Cabling is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- Ideal for 1000BASE-T,100BASE-TX,10- BASE-T and other high-speed applications
- Tested to exceed CAT5e industry standard of 100 MHz
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
CB C5UA003 Truon 3ft (0.91 m) UTP / Premium CAT5E pre-made cable
For fast Ethernet networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets CB C5UA003 Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.