$6.75 – $6.99
Truon 50ft (15.24 m) UTP Premium CAT5E pre-made cable (CB-C5UA050)
- 50 ft (15.24 m). CAT5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet network cable.
- Unshielded twisted pair category 5e UTP Ethernet cable
- 24AWG CCA conductors for smooth conductivity
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Ideal for IP cameras, NVR, routers, computers, laptops, X-box, play station
CB-C5UA050 TRUON 50 ft (15.24 m) Cat5e Molded RJ45 UTP Cat 5e Patch Cable Patch Cord
CB C5UA050 50-foot Cat5e patch cables can be used with all of our IP cameras, network DVRs, switches, and RJ-45 video baluns. These are high quality 350Mhz pre-made Cat-5E cables with 50-micron gold-plated RJ-45 Male connectors on each end. The RJ-45 end has a snag-less boot to protect the cable from unwanted cable snags. These cables are compliant with UL code 444 and TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards.
CB C5UA050 Cat5e,RJ45 UTP Ethernet Cable 50FT 24 AWG provides universal connectivity Flexible and durable Cat5e cable with high bandwidth of up to 350MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications.
CB C5UA050 is for Cloud computing, video surveillance and online high-definition video streaming, support up to 1000BASE-T Works alongside your desktop, laptop, router, modem, switch, hub, DSL, IP Camera, Xbox, PS2, PS3; PoE devices and more connector(s) (Both Sides): 1 x RJ-45—Male Gold-plating provides improved connectivity, lower signal loss, and a higher resistance too electrically.
- 50 Foot Cable Length
- 24 AWG Pure Base Copper Wire
- Gold Plated 50u Short Body Contact
- RJ-45 Connector Ends
- Ultra High-Quality 350MHz Cable
- Compatible with all Network IP Cameras
- Compatible with PoE Switches and Injectors
- Compliant with UL Code 444
- Compliant with National Electric Code TIA-568-C.2 Fire & Safety Standards which required bare copper wire
Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.