CB-C5UA100 TRUON 100FT UTP, PREMIUM CAT5E PRE-MADE CABLE
- IP Network Camera Cable
- Length: 100 Foot
- Type: Cat5e Patch Cable / RJ45
CB-C5UA100 Truon 100ft (30.48 m) UTP Premium CAT5E pre-made Patch Cable with Snagless 350 MHz Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M)
This 100 Foot Cat5e Patch Cable, or IP Network Camera Cable, can be used for any Network Security Camera or as a Standard Ethernet Cable. Our IPN-C100 is made from Premium Quality Cat5e cable. At Ellipse Security, we understand the need for Premium Quality Network cables when used for Surveillance Cameras. There are many cheap cables on the market, but with our IPN-C Series cables, you can rest assured you are using High Quality IP Network Cables. We have virtually 0% failure rate with these cables, so we offer a Lifetime Warranty! The IPN-C100 comes pre-terminated with RJ45 fittings and a ‘Boot’ to protect the fitting clip.
The CB C5UA100 pre-made cable is made to transmit video and power for Power over Ethernet IP Security Cameras. This cable comes equipped with the RJ45 connectors installed and is ready to work for right out of the box. Common for home and small business IP security Camera systems, this pre-made cable is designed to simplify the installation process for your IP Security Camera System.
The CB C5UA100 Patch cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair Solid Conductor UTP for improved long run performance, and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Snagless category 5e patch cables are also available.
We carry Cat5e Patch Cables in 25′, 50′, 100′, and 200′ lengths, and we also carry Cat5e in Bulk 1000-foot rolls.
Pure Copper Cable
Our CAT5E Patch Cable is pure solid copper cable, NOT Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA). Pure copper cables ensure a better signal and conductivity. Solid Copper Cables are more flexible, so less susceptible to being damaged when bending. In addition, Pure copper cables are most suitable for POE applications.
CAT5E Cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet applications and IP Network Security Cameras and Systems.
Our cables are tested to perform for frequency, resistance, and attenuation.
Our 100 Foot Cat5e UTP Cable, snagless patch cable can be used for IP Cameras, POE devices, Networking, Gaming and more.
- Durable. All of our patch cables are constructed to the highest industry standards, to ensure high-quality installations.
- Dependable. You can rely on our Cat 5e cables to deliver the stability and speed that you need for reliable network performance.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty. All of our network cables are guaranteed to last as long as you require them.
- Designed for use with Fast Ethernet networks
- Extend the reach of your Ethernet network devices by 100 ft (30.48 m)
- Connect between computers, hubs, switches, print servers and patch panels
- Connect a workstation to an RJ45 wall outlet
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications—rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- IEEE 802.3ab
- All cables feature boots with integral strain-relief and RJ45 (Male) connectors
- 4 pair Solid UTP Cable
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 100-ft. (30.5 m) Color: Black Connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- PVC 4-pair Solid UTP Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
|Dimensions||100 × 8 × 3 in|
Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.