Call for Price
CB-C6-710648BK Outdoor 1000 ft (304.8 m) Cat6 23AWG CMX CCA 550MHz Shield FTP 4-Pairs Premium Network LAN Cable
- U/V Resistant and waterproof HDPE insulated ldpe jacket
- Thick polyethylene (PE) protective jacket for indoor/outdoor use
- 1000 ft (304.8 m) of uncapped, aluminum foil Shielded Twisted Ethernet cable (F/UTP)
- Copper clad Aluminum/Copper Clad alloy (CCA) construction
- Packaging: wooden spool in brown box packaging
CB-C6-710648 Premium Outdoor CAT6 Cable, UV Rated, 99% Solid Copper, 4 Pair, 23 AWG, 1000 ft (304.8 m) Wooden Spool
For an ideal local area network system, you need the perfect quality bulk CB-C6-710648 cat6 1000ft (304.8 m) Ethernet network cables for indoor and outdoor use. Now, this CB-C6-710648 cable is one enhanced category of Ethernet cables. You get reliable performance and stable internet speeds using these outdoor and indoor best cat6 Ethernet network cables 1000ft (304.8 m). Knowing the structure of such network cables makes it easier to know their true worth. This cat6 cable consists of eight wires that are transformed into four pairs. As these pairs are tightly twisted with each other, therefore, they are known as twisted pairs. Now, when these pairs are offered with no additional shielding, they are known as unshielded twisted pairs or UTP cables. At Monk Cables, you get premium quality bulk cat6 1000ft (304.8 m) Ethernet network cable for indoor and outdoor use that are UTP or unshielded twisted pairs cable. These cables have the capability to outperform nearly every other same category of network cables.
Further, you get the freedom to choose the type of outer jacket as per your requirements. As, it is available in both riser and plenum jackets. So, you can pick the one cat6 Ethernet cable that perfectly suits your network requirements. Whether you get riser-rated or the plenum-rated cable, the excellent and stable performance is something that you’ll enjoy. The plenum cat6 cable 1000ft (304.8 m) has a quality fire retardant coating on top of its conductors for better fire resistance. Even if it gets burnt, it doesn’t affect the environment and the nearby people. Because it emits non-toxic smoke fumes, on the other hand, our riser-rated cat6 network cables have got a reliable outer jacket that is ideal for installation between vertical spaces of a building.
- Flame Rating: CMX
- Jacket: PE
- Color: Black
- Water Blocking Tape
- OD: .283 inch (.0719 m)
- Packaging: 1000 ft (304.8 m) Wooden Spool
- 10 BaseT, 100 BaseT, ATM 155
- 100 Vg Any LAN, Toke Ring
- TP-PMD, 100 MBs CDDI
- UL, ETL and 3P Verified to Standards
- TIA-EIA 568-B.2-1
- Conductor: 23 AWG solid bare copper
- Insulation: HDPE
- Ripcord under jacket
- Jacket: CMX, UV Rated
- Impedance: 1 ~ 400MHz 100±15ohms
- Cold Bend Test: −20 °C × 48Hrs. No Crack.
- Structural Return Loss: 400MHz, 10 dB Min.
- DC Resistance Unbalance of a pair: 5% max
- Delay Skew: 400MHz 25 nS/100M Max.
- Capacitance Unbalance (Pair to Ground): 3300pf/Km Max
- Propagation Delay: 400MHz 536nS/100 m Max
- Attenuation-to-Crosstalk Ratio: At 250MHz: 7.5dB/min.
|PS. ELFEXT Min.||64.8||34.9||28.8||24.8||20.9||18.7||16.8||15.2||12.7||9.9||9.2|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.