CB C6-C Premium CAT6 Cable 99% Copper, 4-pair Solid 24AWG
- Copper 99%
- CAT6 Data Cable 1000ft (304.8 m)
- Solid 24 Conductor AWG
- 4 Pair Outer Jacket Diameter
CB C6-C 1000 ft (304.8 m) Cat6 UTP Network Data LAN Cable UL-Listed, 99% Copper, 4-pair Solid 24AWG
CB C6-C 1000 ft (304.8 m) Cables provides bulk Cat6 Non-Plenum Pure Copper UL listed Ethernet Cable with the enhancing price. Category6 Bare copper cable carries a CMR fully compliant ROHS and fire safety rating standards which mean it is safe for use within the walls and between; The floors of commercial buildings and ideal for network installation for business and home use and also for routers, hubs, switches.
Collsam focused on providing unique connectivity products and network solutions to our customers while providing unparalleled service and value-added solutions.
- COMPATIBLE WITH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Our CB C6-C cat6 Ethernet cable 1000 ft (304.8 m) is UV and sunlight resistant riser rated jackets are designed to be used in between floors, walls and non-plenum spaces
- MOST CERTIFIED CCA CABLE IN THE MARKET: CB C6-C Cat6 riser ITP 1000 ft (304.8 m) bulk Ethernet cable is RoHS compliant and ISO 9001:2015 certified. Also, all of our networking cables meet standards
- FLUKE DXT-1800 ANALYZED: Each CB C6-C Cable, 1000 ft (304.8 m) Length, Is Individually Tested with A Fluke DXT-1800 Versiv Cable Analyzer to Ensure Product Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction
- TANGLE-FREE & HASSLE-FREE EASY PULL BOX PACKAGING: Perfect for smooth, flexible and super easy installation. The whole 1000 feet (304.8 m) of cable has running “ft” count, which makes measuring the cable really easy. The cable can be pulled-away from the box or can be taken out of the box and hanged-on to the shoulder to be pulled-away to install.
|Dimensions||18 × 8 × 18 in|
Black, Blue, White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.