CB C6-D Box CAT6, 550-MHz Solid Bulk Cable, 4-Pair, 1000 ft (304.8 m)
CB C6-D CAT6, 550-MHz Solid Bulk Cable (UTP) is designed for use in high-performance data and digital video networks and other high-speed, high bandwidth applications. It offers a great deal of headroom over the specification, giving you plenty of room for expansion. Ensure optimal performance, speedy transmission and outstanding signal quality through your LAN with this high-quality UTP 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper wire that delivers speeds up to 550 MHz – 1 Gbps. Designed for in-wall use, these high-quality CMP rated cable comprises PVC jacket, and can be confidently used in all your runs.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DATA CABLE: This CB C6-D Cat6 Plenum bulk cable is 23 AWG with 4 unshielded twisted pairs. Suitable for fast and gigabit Ethernet. Offers bandwidth speeds up to 550MHz. Offers high-speed data transfer rates up to 1000Mbps.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Suitable for 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. Compatible with network devices that include computers, IP cameras, routers, modems, servers, switches and more. Compatible with both shielded and unshielded Cat6 RJ45 connectors.
- FOR INDOOR USE: This cable is encased in a fire and sunlight resistance PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) jacket. Specifically used in non-plenum spaces which are above dropped ceilings or below raised floors. Can be measured and cut to create shorter length cables.
- EASY TO USE: Ideal for flexible and super easy installation. Measure and cut to create shorter length cables for smaller tasks. Terminate with Cat6 RJ45 connectors, patch panels or keystone jacks and color-matched relief boots.
- Cat6 Solid Plenum Bulk Cable Bare Copper CMP 1000 ft (304.8 m)
A state-of-the-art network installation calls for the highest quality cabling. That’s what you get with CB C6-D Cat6 PVC/bare copper cable.
Whether you’re rewiring an existing Ethernet network, building out a completely new network, or even making smaller Ethernet patch cables, it makes sense to consider your future network needs – rather than simply using the least-expensive “functional” components you can find. For that reason, Cat6 cabling should figure prominently in your plans and execution.
This bulk Ethernet cable from CB C6-D ships in a 1000-foot length, sequentially marked by feet (for easy measurement) and contained in a sturdy and easy-to-use pull box. Most importantly, though, it is four-pair twisted Cat6 cable made of 100% bare copper, specifically rated to handle bandwidth up to 550 MHz as well as modern high-speed data transfer. It is the standard for gigabit (or higher) Ethernet cabling.
CB C6-D Cat6 bare copper Ethernet cable is 23 gauge in size, and perfect for indoor or riser network installs; it is ETL verified as CMR, so it is certified safe to use in ceilings, walls, or conduits. It is also durable and easy to work with because it is contained in PVC jacketing which protects and insulates the twisted copper wires,
Yet is flexible enough to work with, even if the cable has to be bent or worked into tight spaces. It is also UL listed, conforming to communication cables standard 444, as well as certified for CAN/CSA standard C22.2 number 214.
This cable can be used for long-throw wiring, or may easily be cut into smaller Cat6 patch cables. It is backward compatible with Cat5, Cat5e and Cat3 cabling so they may all be mixed in one installation, although eventual replacement of the older cables is certainly a good idea.
- Tested to 550 MHz/1 Gbps transmission rate with 23-AWG construction
- Premium high-speed cabling intended for Cat6 plenum applications
- Descending sequential two-foot markings on cable
- Ideal for Gigabit Ethernet, VoIP, digital video and audio
- UTP 4-pair solid copper wire with cross-member for added strength
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA Cat6 specifications by ETL
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- 23 AWG solid bare copper conductor for superior conductivity
- Plenum-rated jacket
- Footage Marked Cable -Tested to 550 MHz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat6 550 MHz standards
- CMP-classified for use in air-handling ducts and plenums in accordance with article 800 of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
There are no reviews yet.