CB TNC950PBB1030 HDMI-DVI adapter cable – 3ft (0.91 meters) (bidirectional, DVI-D 24+1, High Speed HDMI (Type A), 1080p Full HD, digital video cable, connect HDMI (Type A) devices to DVI monitors or vice-versa, black)
CB TNC950PBB1030 3ft (0.91 meters) HDMI (Type A) to DVI Cable, HDMI (Type A) to DVI Adapter Cable, HDMI (Type A) to DVI-D Monitor – Display Converter Cord 3ft (0.91 meters) HDMI (Type A) to DVI-D (24-pin) cable (M to M); Full HD 1920×1200p 60Hz, 1080p and Single link – HDMI (Type A) to DVI cable with durable PVC jacket, flexible strain relief, 30AWG wire – Video converter connects HDMI (Type A) device to DVI display or monitor
CB TNC950PBB1030 3ft (0.91 meters) DVI—HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) cable allows interconnection between digital display devices
Such as DTV’s (Digital Television), Plasma displays, LCD TV’s, and projectors, to Digital source devices, such as a DVR or NVR Digital will display video received from existing DVI-equipped products, and DVI-equipped TVs will display video from HDMI sources. HDMI technology uses a much more compact and user-friendly connector than the existing DVI connector. The HDMI specification handles higher-bandwidth, uncompressed video, and multichannel digital audio, all in one neat cable solution. (DVI-HDMI cable supports digital video only).
- Wire Gauge: 30 AWG
- Supports the following resolutions: 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1280×1024, and beyond (WITHOUT the need of a booster)
- All our HDMI, HDMI-DVI, and DVI-DVI cables are fully HDCP compliant
- Standard 19pin connection, Male to Male, Type A Connection
- DVI-D Connector: Standard 18 pins + “blade” connection, Male
- HDMI-DVI Combo Cables do NOT support audio. A separate audio cable (To slink optical, Digital Coax, or RCA) is needed.
- Silver-tinned copper wire for maximum conductivity – without ANY harmful lead
- These premium HDMI certified cables support high-bandwidth, uncompressed video
- Triple shielding
- UL / CSA listed, have matched impedance
- PVC jacket, molded ends, Inner hood soldered 360 degrees to the connector for complete end to end shielding.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 (and backward compatible to all previous versions) to ensure your cable will work with today’s, and tomorrow’s electronic equipment.
- Certified for compatibility with any DVR, NVR, Sony PlayStation-3, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Blu-ray HD DVD, and HD-DVD
- 24K Gold-plated connecting pins AND ground connections to ensure excellent connectivity.
- Supports distances of up to 3ft (0.91 meters) without any signal loss.
- Bidirectional HDMI to DVI cable makes it possible to connect HDMI-equipped source devices such as DVR, NVR Laptop, Desktop, Blu-ray, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Roku, Wii, DVD, and Set-Top Box to your DVI-equipped HDTV, Display, Monitor, Projector; or connect DVI-equipped source devices to HDMI-enabled device.
- Supports 1080P Video Resolution: HDMI DVI cable is fully compatible with all HDTV formats, supporting resolution at 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, 1600×1200, 1920×1200, and 1080p.
- Double Shielding: Aluminum foil and braid ensure a stable signal transmission between devices; protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI).
- Excellent Construction: Gold-plated connectors and molded strain relief for durability, withstand multi times of plug and unplug; finger-tightened screws for a secure DVI connection.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with all HDMI or DVI-D 24+1 equipped devices, also compatible with DVI-I 24+5 equipped devices.
There are no reviews yet.