CB TNC950PBB5028 15 ft (4.57 m) 28AWG Standard HDMI Type A to DVI Adapter Cable, Black
High-Definition Multimedia Interface cables are available now for the following applications: DVR, NVR, Plasma TV’s, LCD TV’s, HDTV, DVD Players, and Rear-Projection TV’s. CB TNC950PBB5028 HDMI cables eliminate unnecessary signal conversions, supports high-definition video, multi-Channel digital audio with a 5Gbps bandwidth, bidirectional signal transfer.
CB TNC950PBB5028 HDMI Male to DVI Male CB TNC950PBB5028 DVI (Digital Video Interface) is a type of video connector, like HDMI or component video. There are three types of DVI connectors, DVI-A is Analog, so it can support analog signals (like VGA), but it can’t support digital signals (like HDMI). DVI-D is Digital, so it supports digital signals but not analog signals. DVI-I is integrated, meaning it supports both digital and analog signals.
- Connect your DVI equipped device to an HDMI equipped HDTV or display
- Fully compatible with all HDTV formats. Supports resolution 720p, 1080i, 1080p and beyond.
- 24k Gold Plated HDMI A Male to DVI 24+1 Male connector for optimal conductivity
- Bidirectional HDMI to DVI cable connects from computers with DVI to HDTVs or monitors with HDMI input; or from HDMI source devices such as Blu-ray player, computer, Apple TV, Roku streaming media player, PlayStation 3/4, Xbox One/360, or Nintendo Wii to monitors with DVI input
- The combination of gold-plated connectors and bare copper conductors provides superior cable performance and static-free video transmission
- Foil & braid shielding minimize crosstalk, suppress noise, and protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Supports Resolutions from 480i to 1080p
- Single Link Bandwidth
- Double Shielded
- HDCP and RoHS Compliant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.