Hikvision CB130T Dome Camera Junction Box
The CB130T is an aluminum junction box designed for select Hikvision dome cameras. It has a 2.2 lb maximum load capacity when installed on a flat wall or ceiling, capable of supporting at least three times the total weight of the camera and junction box.
When installing security cameras outdoors, most people look for a camera that is IP67 rated.
This ensures that the camera can stand up to rain and temperature fluctuations.
While this ensures that the camera itself will stand up to the elements, it does little to ensure that the camera’s cable connections are protected.
This is where a security camera junction box comes in. A security camera junction box is a metal structure that your camera will be mounted too to house your camera’s cable connections.
This provides protection for your camera’s cables from not only the elements, but potential vandalism as well. Continue reading to learn what the advantages are of using security camera junction boxes.
While our cameras come with a water-resistant connector. This does not mean they are waterproof.
Moisture can still creep in and corrode the Ethernet connection and ultimately short out your camera.
- Aluminum Alloy Material with Surface
- Spray Treatment
- Side Inlet and Bottom Inlet
- Interchangeable Bottom Waterproof Cover and Side Gland Nut
- Install on a flat surface.
- Use waterproof rubber gasket for outdoor application.
- The Wall must be able to support at least three times the total weight of the camera and bracket.
- Maximum bracket load capacity is 1 kg (2.2 lb).
There are no reviews yet.