CN-FB1106Z RG59 Zinc Plated Male F-connector – Twist-on type
The CN-FB1106Z Coaxial cable RG59 Dual Shield Male Twist On “F” Connector, easy to use with no special tooling required.
With the CN-FB1106Z, Convert or upgrade your TV outlets to the digital standard fully shielded “F” connector.
These Twist On’s are specially sized to suit the More flexible RG59 Dual Shielded Coaxial Cable.
It is important to use a fitting correctly sized for the diameter of the cable and for the number of shielding layers it has, to get a good connection and make fitting possible.
CN-FB1106Z is a RG59 is a smaller diameter cable, and you may have the cable used in the wall of your house or Van.
Just using a sharp knife, you can trim the cable jacket and install these Male Twist on “F” connectors to join cables or attach to wall plates, splitters etc.
The twist-on F-connector converts bare end coaxial cable. It is for use with RG59 coaxial cable.
- Gold-plated contact pin reduces signal loss
- F-type jack construction
- Twist-on design makes installation quick and easy
- Weather-resistant construction for outdoor or indoor use
- No tools are required for assembly
- Works with video and audio cables
- Provides connection to televisions, cable boxes, antennas, satellites, and modems
- Ideal for home or office settings
- Compatible with all brands cables with F-type jacks
- Instructions and diagram included for proper installation
There are no reviews yet.