- Modular inline coupler STP cat5e 8P8C female to 8P8C female
- Used to extend the length of shielded Cat5e cables
- 50 micron gold-plated contacts
- For use with shielded twisted pair (FTP) Cat5e cable
CN-KD-CB24 MODULAR INLINE COUPLER STP CAT5E
CN-KD-CB24 Cat5e Cat5 Straight Through Modular In-line Coupler RJ45 Female to Female
CN-KD-CB24 5e stand alone Ethernet RJ45 straight inline coupler provides a female-to-female feed-through connection. It allows you to extend the length of a category 5e patch cable by adding another category 5e patch cable. Collsam warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
The CN-KD-CB24 Network Cat5e Modular Inline Coupler easily extends or connects patch cables to create longer links to networking devices. Its sturdy construction offers more robust housing, and gold-plated contacts help ensure quality connections.
- Join two Cat5e patch cables together to make a longer cable
- Shielded housing protects against EMI/RFI
- Premium cabling for Shielded Cat5 and Cat5e applications that is rated for 350 MHz/1Gbps communications
- RJ45 Coupler/ Inline Coupler/ Modular Coupler/ Cat5e Coupler/ Ethernet Coupler/ Cat 5 Coupler/ UL certified coupler/ Cat5e Straight-Through Modular Shielded Coupler RJ45F to RJ45F/ shielded coupler/ Straight-through design/ RJ45 F/F coupler
- RJ45 Coupler Usage: This extender is ideal for extending ethernet connection by connecting 2 short network cables together.
- Plug and play, no drivers are required. High Speed Data Transfer.
- Safe and Secure : With nickel plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip, the coupler ensure a secure and corrosion free connection.
- RJ45 inline jack coupler meets Category 6 performance, compatible with TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard and RoHS certification.
- Female to Female Ethernet coupler jack is compatible with Cat7, Cat6, Cat5e, Cat5 network.
- If you have any questions, please contact customer service, we will provide you with the best after-sales support
- Metal housing
- EIA/TIA approved
- UL listed
- 568 A/B color coded
- Straight-through wiring
- Operating temperature: -40 °F (-40 °C) – 176 °F (80 °C)
|Dimensions||2 × 1 × .5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.