Blackbody Card (USA) Extended Warranty
- The Extended Warranty Card can be used only for Dahua Temperature Calibration Devices (specifically, Model Number JQ-D70Z in North America).
- To activate the extended warranty, please log in to the Dahua RMA Portal: https://rmaus.dahuasecurity.com and input the Card Number, Password, and Serial Number for your device.
- An Extended Warranty Period begins when the last Warranty Period expires and is valid for one (1) year. Two (2) Extended Warranty Periods allowed for each Device. The following options apply to each Extended Warranty Card:
— An extended warranty period may activate even if the previous warranty period has expired.
— An extended warranty may purchase up to two years after the purchase date of the Blackbody device.
- This Extended Warranty Card is supplemental and subject to Dahua’s Limited Hardware Warranty, Return & Exchange Policies, and RMA Process (“Warranty & RMA”). Please refer to
- For questions about requesting service for your device(s), please email the Dahua RMA team at email@example.com.
- Dahua offers advanced replacement if the Blackbody device requires repair. To request a replacement, initiate an RMA reservation and send a snapshot of the device’s label. Then, return the faulty device to Dahua RMA once you receive the replacement Blackbody device.
Dahua Blackbody Card(USA) Blackbody Warranty card
The Extended Warranty Card can only be used for Dahua Temperature Calibration Devices (specifically, Model Number JQ-D70Z in North America).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.