Dahua A511K02-B 5MP 2.8 mm Supports Multiple Video Formats: HDCVI, CVBS, AHD and TVI Mini Eyeball Camera
Experience the superior clarity of Dahua’s A511K02-B 5Megapixel HDCVI cameras for vast coverage and superior image details. The 5Megapixel HDCVI series leverages existing coax infrastructures to deliver forensic-level images seamlessly and over long distances. The camera uses a progressive-scan CMOS sensor and next-generation ISP chip technology developed by Dahua to deliver stunning video with a wide field of view. This home-grown ISP features the latest image processing algorithms and is optimized for surveillance camera operations. With total control of the ISP features and production, Dahua can offer the latest security systems at a cost-effective price.
The A511K02-B equipped with a built-in heater. It is housed in an IP67-rated aluminum enclosure that is suitable for outdoor use.
- Plug-and-play operation
- Compatible with Dahua DVRs
- Video transmission distance up to, 3937ft (1.2 kilometers)
- IR cut filter for day and night functionality
- Smart IR
- Auto and manual IR on/off control
- 35.43” close focus distance
- Camera pivots from 0 to 360° horizontally and from 0 to 90° vertically
- 0 to 360° rotation
- >65 dB S/N ratio
- Backlight compensation, highlight compensation, and digital wide dynamic range
- Automatic gain control
- Auto and manual white balance
- Multi-language OSD menu
- Detect (8 ppf): 207′
- Observe (19 ppf): 82′
- Recognize (38 ppf): 43′
- Identify (76 ppf): 20′
There are no reviews yet.