KJB Security Products DD1000 RF Detection and Lens Finder Kit
The DD1000 from KJB is an RF detection and Lens Finder Kit. A detection kit with everything you need to protect from RF bugs and hidden cameras.
Never be without all the tools you need to aid in the ever-growing concern for privacy. Whether you are a TSCM specialist, corporate executive or a concerned traveler.
This kit can help you maintain the privacy you or your client expect. Out fitted with our very popular DD804 Pro-G10 Cell phone, GPS and RF detector, DD1215 wand high gain detector and the SF-103P Spy finder Pro the easiest tool for finding non-transmitting hidden Cameras.
Implement counter surveillance to secure your home, office, hotel rooms, or vehicles with the DD1000 RF Detection & Lens Finder Kit from KJB Security Products.
The bug, camera, and GPS detectors included in this kit can help assist in finding analog or digital surveillance devices.
The PRO-10G Cell Phone and GPS Bug Detector from KJB Security Products helps detect and locate bugging transmitting devices including hidden GPS units on vehicles, wireless surveillance devices, cell phones (3G and 4G), and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices.
The cell phone and bug detector features 10 GHz RF detection and can detect devices within a range of 35 to 40′. It is suitable for anyone concerned with being watched or listened to.
- Series and parallel transmitters
- All GSM bugs including baby-monitors / GSM alarms / GSM bugs
- Detection of analog, digital, Wi-Fi, cellular GSM/GPRS/EDGE/3G/4G signals all will set off an alarm
- Detection Frequencies: GSM (880 to 915 MHz), CDMA (824 to 849 MHz), WCDMA (1920 to 1980 MHz), and DCS (1710 to 1785 MHz)
- Digital burst signal detection for GSM/3G/4G trackers and SMS (text)
- Video cameras & listening bugs
- Transmitting spy phones
- Internet phone devices
- Voice recorders, tapes, digital and parabolic reflectors that use white noise generators
- Transmitting GPS trackers
- Bluetooth active bugging devices
- Spy phones with active Bluetooth or Wi-Fi radios
- Detection of signals within a range of 35 to 40′
- 10-bar strength display
- Wire telephone tapping
- Laser tapping using a white noise generator