The Dahua LR1002-1ET Single-port EoC Extender serves two purposes: first, it converts between a PoE signal and Dahua’s innovative Enhanced Power over Ethernet technology. Second, the extenders convert signals between coaxial cable and CAT5E/CAT6 Ethernet cable. These extenders allow non ePoE enabled devices to take advantage of the long transmission distances that ePoE technology delivers.
Dahua LR1002-1ET innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters. Enhanced PoE encompasses pure IP systems where a single CAT 5 cable can carry signals up to 800 m (2,624.67 ft); and IP/Analog hybrid systems where the technology leverages existing analog infrastructure to transmit power and data up to 1000 m (3,280.84 ft) over RG59 coaxial cable. Enhanced PoE is compatible with three connection modes operating over the same network simultaneously: traditional IP networks, long-distance ePoE networks and coaxial networks. ePoE technology seamlessly integrates the latest high-definition IP cameras with a coaxial infrastructure using the Ethernet over Coaxial (EoC) protocol to convert between analog and IP power and data transmissions.
- Plug-and-play operation
- Ethernet over Coaxial (EoC) technology
- Converts between Cat 5e/Cat 6 and coax cable transmission
- Enhanced Power over Ethernet (ePoE) technology enables long distance power and data transmission via Ethernet or coaxial cables up to 3280′
- Extends EoC long distance transmission to devices (edge or head-end) without ePoE
- ePoE technology converts existing coax-based analog systems into IP systems, reducing cable & peripheral device requirements, saving you time & money
- BNC Port
- 100M RJ45 Ethernet port
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3x network standards
- Supports MDI/MDX self-adaptation
- Lightning protection in common mode (4kV) and differential mode (2kV)