NIT-C822F IP Power IR Outdoor Dome Camera With Fixed Lens
NIT-C822F PoE+ Technology & IP67 This is a Power Over Ethernet (POE) camera. Designed internally, adopts advanced coding modulation from physical layer. IP67 Weatherproof housing protects against most weather effects, such as heavy rainfalls, frosts, high temperature etc. While IK10, Vandal Resistant Housing is able to withstand sudden high-impact.
NIT-C822F with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, true WDR (120 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
NIT-C822F has Video Contents Analysis Built-in video analytic algorithm, with Line crossing detection, Intrusion detection, region entrance detection, region exiting detection, unattended baggage detection, object removal detection. Quickly and accurately responds to monitoring events in a specific area.
- H.265 main profile video compression technology, high compression ratio, stable stream control
- 8MP (3840 2160) full real time coding
- Max. resolution: 3840 2160
- ICR auto switch, true day / night
- 10 ~ 20 m IR night view distance
- 3D DNR, digital WDR, ROI coding
- Smart analysis including object removal, line crossing detection and intrusion detection, etc.
- Support defogging, HLC, BLC, digital image stabilization and defect correction to meet different situations
- Support local CVBS video output and one-way audio
- Support PoE power supply
- Support smartphone, iPad, remote monitoring
- Support P2P
- IP66 & IK10 ingress protection
- Support three streams
There are no reviews yet.