Dahua PFT3950 1.25Gbps SFP Fiber Module for Network PoE Switches, 500 m (1,640.42 ft) Max Range, Multi-Mode LC, 850 nm Transmit and Receive
Dahua PFT3950 optical modules complying with SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) standard are devices converting electrical signal to the optical form and optical signal to the electrical form. Usage of media converters with the ability to exchange SFP modules is particularly preferred because of its versatility; For example, if you change the network configuration rather than replace the entire unit or add new media converters, simply select the appropriate SFP module. Modules complying with most switches and routers with SFP socket.
The Dahua PFT3950 is a high performance and cost-effective multimode SFP transceiver. Intended for use with Gigabit Ethernet, provides up to 1.25 Gbps serial optical data transfer rates on single duplex fiber core.
- Multimode LC Connectors
- Maximum Transmission Distance of 500 m (1640.42 ft)
- Maximum Data Rate of 1.25 Gbps
- Hot swappable LC Duplex connector
- 850 nm VCSEL
- Data rate: 1.25Gbps
- IEEE 802.3az compliant, Small form factor pluggable MSA compliant
- Class 1 laser product, complies with International Safety Standard IEC 825
- Optical fiber cable compatible Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Typically used for short distance, multimode fiber optic is ideal to carry data and transmit audio or video applications within a building
There are no reviews yet.