TR-C12VDC04P05A DC 12 Volt 4 Chanel 5 AMP Non-Fused Breaker Power Distributors
TR-C12VDC04P05A power supply box, also known as a power distribution box, allows surveillance system installers to easily manage the power to multiple CCTV cameras at a central point (usually at the location of the DVR). This allows your camera installation to be neater.
For example, instead of having 4 individual transformers plugged into a power strip or electric surge protector, all of your camera power wires can neatly be run to a 4 port power supply box.
Power supply boxes are typically installed near your DVR. TR-C12VDC04P05A box is very simple to install. Each camera’s power cable simply screws into the power distribution block inside the box. TR-C12VDC04P05A power supply box plugs into a standard power outlet. No electrician is required for installation. All of our boxes now use PTC auto reset fuses.
TR-C12VDC04P05A Have a Thermal Cutoffs Protection (TCO): each output has independent PTC fuse and LED indicator, when problem occurs, only affect the independent output, other outputs still working.
- 12V DC, 4 Chanel, 5 AMP, 1.25 AMP per Channel
- Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC), Auto Reset Fuse
- Don’t have to replace burned fuses
- Input Power: AC 115V
- Output Power: 12V DC 5 AMP Output
- PTC Protection: each output
- LED Indicators: each output
- Output over-voltage protection
- Over-current protection
- Output short circuit protection
There are no reviews yet.