TR-EC16100UL 80ft (24.38 m) Indoor and Outdoor Grounded Extension Cord
TR-EC16100UL, an extra wire used to take electricity to a piece of electrical equipment when it is an extra distance from the nearest socket.
- Similar indoor and outdoor equipment
- Grounded plug and outlet
- 3 wire, 16 gauge SJTW
- 125 volts
- Requires 10 amps or fewer
- 1250 watts maximum
- UL Certified
- Lawn Mowers and Shears
- Electric Motors
- Power Tools
- Moisture resistant molded connectors
- Molded 3 wire male plug
- Tough, flexible, lightweight
- Designed for rugged outdoor use
Safety Tips for Using an Outdoor Extension Cord
Although choosing the right extension cord designed for outside use and using a GCFI extension are excellent safety measures, there are other things you can do to keep your family and your home safe.
- Do not use this product in wet conditions.
- Do not alter this product in any way.
- Never use a frayed or damaged cord.
- Unplug when not in use.
- Fully insert plug.
- Fully extend before using to prevent heating.
- Turn tool or appliance “off” before inserting plug.
- Keep children and pets away.
- Always store this product indoor.
- Failure to comply with safety information could result in shock or fatal injury.
- Store extension cords properly. When you are finished with the outside lights for the year, unplug the extension cords, carefully rolling them back up as they were when you opened the package. Then, hang them somewhere safe from the elements until you need them again.
- When taking extension cords out of storage, inspect them for cracks in the insulation and exposed wire. If you notice any problems, do not use the cord.
- Always keep extension cords away from spots that accumulate water or snow.
- Do not overextend extension cords by attempting to power too many appliances at once.
- Use brightly colored extension cords to help you locate them, to prevent tripping, and to help notify people who may be working in your yard or mowing that extension cords are present.
There are no reviews yet.