TR-UPS-A0600VA Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS-600VA)
The TR-UPS-A0600VA UPS is a standby Uninterruptible Power System (UPS). When utility input is normal, the UPS would provide surge protection and energy to charge the internal battery. If the utility input is abnormal, the UPS can supply AC power to the load immediately.
TR-UPS-A1050VA UPS differs from an auxiliary or emergency power system or standby generator in that it will provide near-instantaneous protection from input power interruptions; By supplying energy stored in batteries, super capacitors, or flywheels.
TR-UPS-A1050VA UPS is typically used to protect hardware such as CCTV Equipments. computers, where an unexpected power disruption could cause injuries, fatalities, serious business disruption or data loss.
The world’s largest UPS, the 46-megawatt Battery Energy Storage System (BESS), in Fairbanks, Alaska, powers the entire city and nearby rural communities during outages.
- Input voltage: 92 ~ 135V
- Output voltage: 92 ~ 135V+, -5vac
- Output frequency: 50 ~ 60 Hz
- With AVR function
- Transfer time:≤10ms
- Transformer Size & Material: 76 × 45, Pure Aluminum
- Wave form: PWM (DC Mode)
- Capacity and quantity of battery:1 pc × 12V 4.5Ah
- Backup time:3 ~ 20 min (1 PC+15 inch (38.1 cm) CRT)
- Charging period:10 ~ 16 hours
- with 2×Universal Outlets
- With US Power cord
- With Standard Colorful Box
- Dimension (D × W × H) : 9.8 inch (24.89 cm) × 3.35 inch (8.51 cm)× 5.51 inch (14 cm)
There are no reviews yet.