UID-0032V EX-SDI – HD-SDI 1080P(2MP) IR Indoor Dome Camera Varifocal Lens and 35 IR LED
UID-0032V EX-SDI has replaced HD-SDI as the new digital interface for coax-connected cameras. EX-SDI is anticipated to offer HD-1080P over coax. Bullet cameras offer easy maneuverability, and are more ideal for viewing parallel to a wall. Bullet cameras usually have longer infrared distances. UID-0032V Dome cameras are more idea for viewing away from a wall, and frequently have better tamper-proofing options.
UID-0032V EX-SDI utilize low frequency signal combine with the new VLC (Visually Lossless CODEC) technology, able to
push up 99% identical image quality at more than twice the transmission distance.
UID-0032V EX-SDI is built in mind of adopting 4K resolution to security. Thanks to the EX-SDI VLC feature, because of
that it is possible to transmit 4K in real time FPS over coaxial cable.
UID-0032V EX-SDI Magic series will work with any HD-SDI cameras. Just like the Magic series once were compatible
with their predecessors’ technologies.
UTP cable is another option to transmit EX-SDI video signal in order to reduce cable cost. Specialized video
balun for EX-SDI is required. (sold separately)
- Indoor, Day & Night Vision 1080p FULL HD Flawless Video Dome Camera—EX-SDI HD-SDI, 2 large Cob IR LED for up to 30ft (9.14 m) IR.
- Anti-IR Reflection Series (The Shield) : prevents washed out video caused by IR reflection from obstacles (water or oil) on cover, indoor dome camera, —
- 1/2.9” Sony CMOS, 2pcs COB IR : See many details in a great distance —
- 2.8 ~ 12 mm Mega Pixel Lens, True Day & Night(ICR), DNR, D-WDR, EX-SDI / HD-SDI selectable, Balun compatible, size 4.7” x 3.6–, made in Korea
- Package: Does not include power adapter. DC 12V 1500mA minimum or higher Amps require working. RG6 cable recommended for video installation.
There are no reviews yet.