UVSL UV Portable Sterilizer Box Sanitizer Light Disinfection Wand
- Sanitize Most Surfaces – Utilizing advanced UVC LED Lights, the Sanitizer Light produces ultraviolet light to effectively disinfect most commonly touched surfaces.
- Ideal for cleaning hard surfaces such as phones, keyboards, light switches and more. The UV Gun sanitizer also disinfects soft surfaces such as pillows, stuffed animals and upholstered chairs.
- Lightweight and Portable or Stationary for longer sterilization
- The sterilizing UV Gun is great for disinfecting items around the home and office, as well as for use while traveling and shopping. Feel safe and clean at a hotel, restaurant and more.
- Rechargeable Battery
- Two in one device
- Fully charge the UV Sterilizer Gun for 3 hours. After it is fully charged, use it an average of 100 times before charge needed again.
- One-year Warranty
- Made in Korea for high quality
UVSL UV Sanitizer Gun
Better than bleach and chemicals. Minimize the spread of germs using this UV light sterilizer. The UV Sanitizer contains two sterilizers in one: portable Wand style and a Box style. Clean from your cell phone to your door knobs with our UV Sanitizer Gun. It uses UV-C (short ultraviolet light wavelengths) proven in hospitals to cleanse and disinfect all surfaces of harmful germs. The UV Gun is the ultimate tool to keep your family safe from the flu and infections.
- Children’s toys and clothes, pacifiers etc
- Cellphones, earphones
- Silverware and dishes
- Medical masks
- Kitchen counters
- Keyboards and Laptops
- Video game controllers
- Faucet handles
- Toilet seats
- Restaurant table settings
- Public Toilet Seats
- Sports mouth-guards
- Kitty Litter boxes
- The list goes on and on…
WHAT IS UV-C?
- Ultraviolet light in the C spectrum (UV-C) is energy-rich light with a wavelength of 200 – 400 nanometers (nm).
- It is very versatile and can be used for disinfecting water, destroying harmful microorganisms in other liquids, on surfaces, on food products and in ‘air’.
- Ultraviolet C is germicidal.
WHAT IS GERMICIDAL ULTRAVIOLET?
- It is a non-chemical approach to disinfection.
- It deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease. Specifically, UV-C light causes damage to the nucleic acid of microorganisms by forming covalent bonds between certain adjacent bases in the DNA. The formations of such bonds prevent the DNA from being unzipped for replication, and the organism is unable to reproduce. In fact, when the organism tries to replicate, it dies.
- It has lethal effect on all microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, molds, yeasts, and viruses.
UV-C LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
- Utilizing short ultraviolet light wavelengths, proven in hospitals to cleanse and disinfect all surfaces of harmful germs. The UV Gun is the ultimate tool to keep your family safe from the flu and infections.
- Sanitizing with UV-C light has been a normal practice since the mid-20th century. In fact, the 1903 Nobel Prize in Medicine awarded to Niels Finsen for using UV light to fight tuberculosis.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 18 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.