Roughneck V-Cell-HD-B Corner-Mount Network Camera
The Roughneck V-CELL-HD-B integrates a 3 megapixel HD security camera and IR Illuminators into a heavy-duty stainless steel housing created specifically for use in custodial suites and prison cells.
The V-CELL-HD-B camera is ONVIF compliant to promote compatibility with a wide range of video management systems. The camera can stream H.264, MPEG-4, or M-JPEG video; it also has a speaker and microphone.
The V-CELL-HD-B housing is designed to fit into a corner where two walls and a ceiling meet. The camera has an adjustable mount so that it can be tilted slightly up or down to give the exact view.
The V-CELL-HD-B housing consists of a two part stainless steel assembly, a fixed mounting frame and a removable front plate. The front plate is recessed and secured to the fixed frame with security screws. The front plate has two polycarbonate windows to protect the camera and IR LED illuminators.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel corner-mount housing
- Designed specifically for prison cells
- 3 MP (2048×1536) resolution
- True day/night camera with 2.3 mm lens
- Digital WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Privacy masking
- Museum Search
- 0.00 lux low light capabilities @ 50 IRE (IR ON)
- Power-over-Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), 12 VDC
- Integrated IR LEDs (65 ft/20 m range)
- Integrated speaker and microphone
- Impact resistant IK10
- ONVIF interface provides interoperability with open platform solution
There are no reviews yet.