V-CELL-HD-CMOD Corner Camera Module (Upgrade For V-Cell Housing); 5 MP day/night; 2.4 mm fixed lens true WDR; 940 nm; IR; mic/speaker; stainless steel housing; NDAA/GSA/TAA compliant
The Roughneck® AI V-CELL-HD-CMOD High-Security camera includes an anti-ligature, no grip, stainless steel housing with an internal camera that provides crystal-clear 5MP images in the harshest of environments.
This ONVIF compliant camera features stainless steel assembly, security screws and polycarbonate windows that protect the camera and IR illuminators.
Its unique triangular shape accommodates mounting at the juncture of two walls and the ceiling and, once installed, the camera should be permanently sealed to the wall to create a ligature-proof and water-resistant housing.
The V-CELL-HD-CMOD camera’s 5MP performance and 36 IR LED illuminators, combined with a 2.4 mm lens, provide complete room coverage with no blind spots in all lighting conditions.
Additional features particularly applicable for in-cell use include built-in speaker and microphone for two-way communication and privacy-masking capabilities.
The IK10 impact-resistant design, and secure tamper-resistant mount, guarantee the V-CELL-HD-CMOD camera remains protected and video will always be there when you need it.
Upgrade your existing V-CELL camera to 5 MP!
For customers who already have a V-CELL camera installed, Vicon offers V-CELL-HD-a camera-module-only upgrade that can be easily retrofitted into an existing V-CELL housing.
Because the camera and all electronics are mounted on the removable front plate, there’s no need to remove the entire housing to install the new camera. This can be done using conventional tools with minimal downtime.
- 5 MP delivers the industry’s highest resolution for this class of cameras
- 2.4 mm lens provides a nice wide-angle view of the entire area
- Invisible IR eliminates the visible glow, so resident will not be distracted or alerted that camera is on
- Starlight low-light technology provides clear color images in extreme low-light conditions
- IK10 is the maximum rating for protection against vandalism and physical damage
- Stainless steel water-resistant (IP67) design is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean
There are no reviews yet.