Paige® Cable CB-1U1604H2B5 Premium Audio Cable, 99% Copper, 4 Conductors, 16 AWG, Stranded, Unshielded, 500 ft (0.15 km) Box
- 16 AWG 4 Conductor Audio Cable
- Stranded (65 Strands) Oxygen Free Copper Conductors
- PVC Jacket
- CMR/CL3 Rated
- Rip Cord
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
CB-AU-1U1604H2B5 HI-FLEX AUDIO CABLE WHITE 500ft (152.4 m)
This CB-AU-1U1604H2B5 cable consists of four bare copper insulated conductors and an overall core wrap. The overall assembly has an overall extruded jacket.
This is a 16 AWG 4 conductor audio (speaker) cable. The conductors are made from oxygen free copper. The number of strands is 65. The Jacket is made from PVC and the cable is equipped with a rip cord. This cable is rated to be CMR/CL3 and can be used for riser or in-wall installations. This product is comes in a pull box.
ETL, cETL, UL Standard 13 and UL 444, And NEC Articles 800 CM
- CB-AU-1U1604H2B5 Audio Cable
CB-AU-1U1604H2B5 CONSTRUCTION PARAMETERS
- Conductor: 16 AWG brew copper
- Stranding: 65/34
- Insulation Material: FR-PVC
- Nom. Insulation Thickness: 0.012 inch (0.3 mm)
- Insulated Conductor Diameter: 0.080 inch (2.03 mm)
- Number of Conductors: 4
- Nom. Lay Length: 5.1 inch (12.95 cm).
- Jacket Material: Extra Flexible FR-PVC
- Core Wrap: Nonwoven
- Jacket Thickness: 0.028 inch (0.71 mm)
- Nom. Overall Cable Diameter: 0.249 inch (6.32 mm).
- Approximate Cable Weight (lbs./Kft.) 50
- Flame Rating: UL 1581 vertical tray flame test
- Nom. DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20 °C: 4.02 Ohm/Kft. nom.
- Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1KHz: 30 pF/ft. nom.
- Operating Voltage: 300V RMS max.
- Temperature Rating: −20 °C to 60 °C
- Insulation Colors: Black, Red, White, and Green
- Jacket Color: White
- Legend (Surface Ink Print): PAIGE USA 1U1604H2B5 16/4 (65/34) OFC – HI-FLEX AUDIO CM ETL (C) ETL 4000379 75C ROHS COMPLIANT DC 0317 ZONE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
|Dimensions||18 × 8 × 18 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.