$933.95 – $1,058.95
DoorBird IP Video Door Station D1101KH-C-F Classic, flush-mount, flush-mounting housing Included
- For use in medical offices and office environment
- Store still images for free, optional video recording available
- Ultra wide-angle, hemispheric lens, 200°
- Distance up to 6 m (19,7f) adjustable via App (interval: 1 m / 3.3f)
- For night vision mode
- Automatic door and gate opening when returning home
- Quick installation via QR code scan
- Clear voice transmission
DoorBird IP Video Door Station D1101KH-C-F Classic, flush-mount, 1 call button, Including flush-mounting housing
A modern doorbell for home or office and stylish member of the brand-new family of Doorbird’s. As well as the refined and sophisticated look, this model introduces some new functionality. Such as, Bluetooth for access control (future firmware update), 1080p Camera, Sony image sensor, and improved audio quality. And it looks so elegant!
This version is the newest of the D1101KH-C-F range and introduces a keypad for code access, which massively expands on your ability to control who enters the property and when. There are also aesthetic options around the call button, a choice of flush and surface mount, and the standard option of V2A (Waterproof) and V4A (Waterproof and Saltwater Resistant).
For single-family houses and commercial buildings with 1 unit, 1 Call Button
The D1101KH-C-F model is brand new and sits in the middle of the Doorbird range, has a beautiful stainless-steel fascia in a range of finishes; all the essential Doorbird functionality, 1 x door release relays, and newly introduced Bluetooth for simple access control (Future feature in software).
It is suited to a single residence or commercial property with 1 call button.
D1101KH-C-F has the choice of Flush or Surface Mount.
Multiple Fascia’s available—V2A Stainless Steel is IP65, V4A in Stainless Steel is IP65 with chrome-nickel steel with molybdenum additive for harsh conditions and is Salt-Water resistant.
You can see your visitors, speak with them, and open the door by smartphone or tablet – from anywhere in the world. DoorBird combines innovative technology with elegant design. A smart solution – Designed and manufactured in Germany.
High-tech makes life easier
With DoorBird you will not miss any more deliveries – because you will be informed right away when the postman rings.
Security comes first
Do not compromise on safety. Most burglaries happen during the day when no one is at home. With the DoorBird you can respond to visitors from anywhere in the world.
Nothing escapes the motion sensor
Great all-round visibility: Thanks to the integrated high-end motion sensor, you always know what happens in front of your home. The 180° infrared motion sensor can, if desired, set off an alarm, or notify you – without the visitor having rang the doorbell.
|Dimensions||8.43 × 7.05 × 1.89 in|
Brushed Stainless Steel V2A, Stainless Steel with V4A Salt-water Resistence
- Front panel: 3 mm (0.12 in) Available in brushed stainless steel V2A / V4A
- Mounting housing (back box): Stainless steel
- Mounting type: Flush-mounted, surface-mounted version sold separately
- Call button: Stainless-steel button with illuminated LED Ring
- Keypad Module: 12 keys, illuminated, configurable via App, e.g.
- Individual PIN codes
- Individual events (e.g., switch a relay, HTTP(s) request)
- Individual schedules
- Up to 1000 PIN codes are manageable
- Power supply: 15 V DC (max. 15 W) or Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af Mode-A)
- LAN/PoE (T+, T-, R+, R-)
- Bistable latching relay, max. 1-24 V DC/AC, 1 A, e.g., for an electric door opener
- External input for external door opener button
- 15 V DC input (+, -), max. 15 W
- Weatherproof: Yes, IP65
- Approvals: IP65, CE, FCC, IC, RoHS, REACH, IEC/EN 62368, IEC/EN 62471
- Dimensions: 8.43 × 7.05 × 1.89 in (H × W × D)
- Operating conditions: -13 °F (-25 °C) to 131 °F (55 °C) Humidity 10 to 85 % RH (non-condensing)
- Scope of Delivery
- 1x Main Electrical Unit
- 1x Front panel
- 1x Flush-mounting housing (back box)
- 1x Power supply unit (mains adaptor) with
- 4 country-specific outlet adaptors
- (110–240 V AC to 15 V DC)
- 1x RJ45 adaptor
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Quick start guide with Digital Passport
- 1x Installation manual
- 1x Small parts
- System Requirements
- Mobile device: Newest iOS on iPhone/iPad, the newest Android on Smartphone/Tablet
- Internet: High-Speed Landline Broadband Internet connection, DSL, cable or fiber optic, no socks or proxy server
- Network: Ethernet Network, with DHCP
- Recommended installation height: The camera lens should be at a min. height of 145 cm (57 in). Before the installation, please determine your optimal installation height.
- Camera: HDTV 1080p, dynamic (VGA – HDTV)
- Lens: High-end ultra-wide-angle hemispheric lens 180° (D), 150° (H), 82° (V), straightened, IR-capable
- Night vision: Yes, light sensor, automatic IR-cut filter, Infrared LEDs (850 nm)
- Audio components: Speaker and microphone, noise reduction, and echo cancellation (ANR, AEC)
- Audio streaming: Two-way, full-duplex
- Ethernet: PoE 802.3af Mode-A, 10/100 Base-T
- Supported protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, Bonjour, DNS, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP, RTCP, ICMP, DHCP, ARP, SIP, DTMF (RTP [RFC-2833], SIP INFO [RFC-2976]), STM
- Motion Sensor
- Type: Active
- Detection angle: 80° (H), 50° (V)
- Range: 1–6 m (3.3–19.7 ft), depending on the environment, configurable in 1 m (3.28 feet ft) steps.
- Technology: 4D. Based on multiple integrated sensors and algorithms, e.g., Radio Frequency Energy (RFE)
- Configuration: Via App, e.g.
- Range (1–6 m / 3.3–19.7 ft)
- Movement direction (coming, leaving, both)
- Individual events (e.g., switch a relay, push notification, SIP call, HTTP(s) requests)
- Individual schedules
- Integrated Wireless Modules
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), enabled with future firmware and App update
- Sensor: 24 GHz, can be disabled
- Simultaneous video streams: One, for event-based recording
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.