Paige CB-C6-9P234C6 1000ft (304.8 m) CAT6 23/8 UTP Plenum Cable
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE, LOW COST ETHERNET CABLE. Suitable for Ethernet installation in home or office 10/100/1000 Mbps. This cat6 Ethernet cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). Supports bandwidth of up to 550 MHz.
- COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM(CCA) CONDUCTORS. This cable is made of copper clad aluminum, providing a good conductor at a low cost. It is therefore NOT UL, ETL, NEC or TIA certified. CCA cable is not recommended for Power Over Ethernet applications. We cannot guarantee that this cable will work for all applications – it is the installers’ responsibility to test the cable for their specific application prior to completing their installation.
- FOR INDOOR USE. Common uses include: computers, routers, VoIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, routers, Ethernet extenders, switch boxes, etc.
- HASSLE FREE PACKAGING. 1000 feet (304.8 m) of foot-marked Cable has been packaged in a tangle free, easy pull box.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. Nave Point offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on this item.
UL 444,910 ISO/IEC 11801 TIA/EIA-568-C.2 CAT 6
CB C6-9P234C6 Ultra-high performance LAN cable suitable for perfect audio data and video of transfer for horizontal network
- Material: Bare Copper
- Size: 23 AWG
- Construction: Solid
- Material: FEP
- Wall Thickness: 0.006 inch (0.02 cm)
- O.D.: 0.037 inch (0.09 cm)
- Color Code: Pair #1 (Blue x White, Blue Stripe) / Pair #2 (Orange x White, Orange Stripe) / Pair #3 (Green x White, Green Stripe) / Pair #4 (Brown x White, Brown Stripe)
- Pair Twisted (2 Cores Twisted)
- Filler (Slot) FRPE Isolator Separator Assembly (4 Pair)
- Material: PVC
- Wall Thickness: 0.020 inch (0.05 cm)
- O.D.: 0.204 inch (5.18 mm)
- Marking: PAIGE 9P234C62B1 E191596 (Factory mill identification) 4PR 23AWG CMP C(UL)US ETL VERIFIED TO ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 CATEGORY 6 RoHS 11801 (Ascending / Descending footage marking every 2ft (0.61 m))
- Color: White
- Ripcord under jacket
TEMPERATURE – VOLTAGE
- 75 °C – 300V
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.