Showing all 4 results
Telpix CB-C6-E 1000 ft (304.8 m) Performance Solid 4 Pair CAT6 UTP Cable UL Listed, 99% Copper
- Ideal for general use within buildings.
- Ideal for use within buildings that require runs in vertical shafts.
- The best cable for 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T and 1000 Base T (gigabit Ethernet)
- Ideal for running next to power cables, transformers, and other noisy conditions.
- Electrically verified to TIA/EIA 568.2 Category 6
- ETL listed for safety to CM-(UL 1685)
- 24 AWG Solid Copper
- 4 Twisted Pair
- CMR UL Type
- PVC Jacket
- Bulk Roll
CB-C6-A 1000ft (304.8 m) CAT6 UTP Cable Box
CAT 6 Data Cable 1000ft (304.8 m), Solid 24 Conductor AWG, 4 Pair Outer Jacket Diameter. Great quality Cat 6 for all your networking, IP phones and IP Camera needs, perfect for all indoor applications and available in Blue, White, Black. Houston local pick up are welcome.
- CAT6 Data Cable 1000ft (304.8 m)
- Cable Type – Cat6e bulk Ethernet cable, 1000ft (304.8 m) roll, connector free. Suitable for Fast, Gigabit, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Material – CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) 23 AWG
- Solid UTP – (4-pair unshielded twisted pair) wire for economical use
- Easy Spool Box, Ideal for network installation. For indoor use, patch cables, and crossover cables.
- Color Outside jacket comes in three different colors Black, Blue, and White
- 4 Pair Outer Jacket Diameter
Paige CB-C6-9P234C6 1000ft (304.8 m) CAT6 23/8 UTP Plenum Cable
Exceeding standards in performance levels is our standard across our category 6 product line. We offer our category 6 cables in our 1Pac eco-friendly boxes, sequentially numbered to simplify installations and waste management. Performance is backed by our full 25-year warranty.
CB-C5UA030 TRUON Molded Cat5e Long Network Ethernet Cable 30ft (9.14 m)
- Supports reliable 350MHz/ 1 Gbps Ethernet network connections with PoE
- Compatible with Category 5 and Category 5e applications
- Molded Cat6 RJ45 connectors prevent cable damage
- Prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds and changes
- Provides easy access in high-density applications
- Provides identification of performance level, length, and quality control number for future traceability
- Secures plug into jack to prevent unauthorized removal of patch cord