Showing all 5 results
iDS-2CD7A46G0-IZHSY 8-32 mm 4MP DeepinView Moto Varifocal Bullet Camera
Hikvision’s exceptional DeepInView Camera Series hosts deep learning algorithms in each unit, with stunning image performance and cost-effective pricing. Business intelligence data and other applications help end users reduce costs, improve efficiency, and implement speedy and effective incident response. Six deep learning algorithms are held in one camera housing so users can simply enable an algorithm manually for dedicated use. The cameras are also equipped with DarkFighter technology for clear images in low lighting conditions. The cameras also feature EXIR 2.0, H265+ video compression technology, support for metadata, five video streams, and up to five custom streams for easy third-party integration. Seamless streaming improves video quality across varying network conditions. The “-Y” models come equipped with anti-corrosion housing and are NEMA 4x rated for added protection from corrosion and weather elements.
- Multi-Target and Multi-Type Detection: Capable of detecting multiple targets and multiple types of targets at once using embedded deep learning algorithms, DeepinView cameras detect people in specified regions and outputs. Features can be identified such as clothing color, age, and gender. Data point analysis helps to sort and identify accurate information for attribution search, allowing users to efficiently search video while protecting individual privacy.
- Perimeter Protection and False Alarm Reduction: Monitor specific areas with alarms triggered by human only, vehicle only, or human and vehicle to greatly reducing false alarm notifications. It also improves the video verification process and alarm response efficiency. With long-range detection, security personnel can view a greater area with heightened details.
- Attribute Based People Counting: Supports people counting when entering and exiting a specified area within a certain timeframe. The camera sends a threshold alarm if people density becomes too high, alerting businesses to reduce occupancy to comply with social distancing and other safety requirements.
- Hard Hat Detection: Enhance compliance and mitigate risk by identifying workers on a construction or other site that are wearing a hard hat. The cameras precisely detect and identify those individuals wearing a hard hat with those that are not to help maintain compliance and safety.
- Queue Management: Helps businesses better understand customer wait times, optimize staff levels, and enhance customer experience and satisfaction. It is also capable of providing loitering detection.
- Water/Dust Resistant (IP67), Vandal proof ePTZ Auto Tracking: Auto tracking of people or vehicles via ePTZ displays more details of targeted objects under limited bandwidth. It also saves storage space by only storing video clips of important, tracked objects.
DoorBird D1812 IP Video Door Station
The D1812 hybrid upgrade includes numerous high-tech features, remotely configurable via the free DoorBird app and with no licensing fees of any kind:
- 1080p camera with ultra-wide-angle 180 hemispheric lens and night vision
- Free Cloud recording
- RFID reader, 13.56 MHz with MIFARE DESFire support, remotely manageable
- 4D motion sensor
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Wi-Fi enabled, 2.4 GHz if a network cable is not used
- Wiegand protocol support (26, 30, 31, 34, and 44 bit)
- Illuminated keypad with up to 500 remotely manageable PIN codes
- Individual schedules, e.g., to trigger relays or smart home commands upon certain events
- Geofencing for automatic gate opening when returning home
- Open API for third-party integrations such as Control4, URC, RTI, Crestron, etc
- Support for NVRs such as Synology, Luma, Lilin, Qnap, and IC Realtime
DS-2CD2025FHWD-I 2 MP High Frame Rate 2.8, 4, 6 or 8 mm Fixed Lens Mini Bullet Network Camera
- High quality imaging with 2 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance via powered by DarkFighter technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong backlight due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- High frame rate video to illustrate smooth movement
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Robust structure design with full metal materials.
Eyemax NIR-E2032V-W21 OUTDOOR INFRARED IP BULLET CAMERA 2.1MP VARIFOCAL LENS
- 1/2.8in 2.1 Mega progressive scan CMOS
- H.264 H.265 1080p realtime recording
- Support intrusion detection
- 2D/3D DNR, DWDR, ROI, Anti-fog, IR_CUT
- Triple-Stream, Mobile APP, Support P2P
- Support PoE, Reset button, IR Array, TF Card
- Support ONVIF
Eyemax NIR-C3042FV-BW 3MP IP Network IR Bullet Camera With 48 IR LEDs & 2.8~12mm Vari-focal Lens
- 3MP ( 2048 × 1536 ) Full Real-Time Coding
- Maximum Resolution: 2048 × 1536
- ICR Auto Switch, True Day & Night
- 30 ~ 50m IR Night View Distance
- 3D DNR, Digital WDR
- ROI Coding
- Support local CVBS video output, two-way voice
intercom and PoE power supply
- Support Smart Phone, iPad, Remote Monitoring
- Support P2P
- 2.8 ~ 12mm Vari-focal Lens
- H.264 / 48 IR LED
- Water Proof (IP66)
- DC 12V / White Casing