Hikvision PanoVu DS-2CD6D52G0-IHS 10MP Outdoor Dual-Sensor Network Camera with Night Vision, 2.8 mm, 4 mm, or 6 mm Lens and Heater
Monitor an outdoor area with the PanoVu DS-2CD6D52G0-IHS 10MP Outdoor Dual-Sensor Network Camera from Hikvision.
This DS-2CD6D52G0-IHS uses two 5MP 1/2.7″ progressive scan CMOS sensors to capture 2560 x 1920 resolution video per sensor at 30 fps, for a total resolution of 10MP.
IR LEDs and supplemental white light provide up to 33′ of night vision.
The camera is equipped with dual 2.8 mm, 4 mm, or 6 mm Lens fixed lenses that each deliver a 97° horizontal field of view.
Two-way audio is possible thanks to two built-in microphones, an audio input, and an audio output.
A memory card slot accepts microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 256 GB (available separately).
Integrated PoE technology simplifies connectivity by enabling the transfer of power and data through a single cable.
This camera complies with ONVIF profiles G, S, and T, making it compatible with a wide range of surveillance devices.
It is housed with a built-in heater in an IP67- and IK10-rated metal enclosure that is suitable for outdoor use in areas at risk of vandalism.
- Dual-directional camera with a dual-lens design, capable of capturing two separate wide-angle views
- Built-in heater
- IR cut filter for day and night functionality
- H.265+, H.264+, H.265, H.264, and MJPEG video codecs
- Scalable Video Coding (SVC) for H.265 and H.264
- CBR and VBR
- Slow shutter support
- Camera pivots horizontally from -90 to 90° and vertically from 0 to 60°
- 0 to 355° rotation range
- 120 dB wide dynamic range
- Image enhancements include 3D-DNR, defog, electronic image stabilization, backlight compensation, and highlight compensation
- Image settings include saturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, and white balance
- Image parameters switch and picture overlay
- Region of interest (four fixed regions for each stream)
- Motion detection, video tampering alarm, and exception (network disconnected, IP address conflict, illegal login, HDD full, HDD error)
- General functions include anti-flicker, heartbeat, mirror, and privacy masks
- Reset button
- Up to 32 users with three host levels (admin, operator, and user)
- Up to 20 channels in simultaneous live view
- 100M self-adaptive RJ45 Ethernet port
- RS-485 port
- 2 built-in microphones, audio input, and audio output
- Alarm input and output
- Environmental noise filtering
- Linkage methods include upload to FTP/NAS/memory card, notify surveillance center, and send email
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 8 or higher (plugin required), Chrome 57 or higher, Firefox 52 or higher, Safari 11 or higher, iOS, Android, iVMS-4200, and Hik-Connect
- UL, CE, CB, FCC, WEEE, RoHS, RCM, and Reach certified
There are no reviews yet.