Showing all 6 results
RG59 BNC Plug Crimp-on connector (CN-TB1104)
- CN-TB1104 coupling mechanism provides positive, quick mating and un-mating
- 50 and 75 ohm impedance designs allow customers to match impedance to system requirements
- Connectors are available for military, industrial and commercial applications
- Designs available for common RG59 BNC coaxial cable types
- BNC male configurations
CN-FB1616 F Connector RG6 Male Type Compression Connector
- Impedance：75 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0~3Ghz
- VSWR: Straight type ≦ 1.2max / R/A type ≦ 1.3max
- Withstanding Voltage: 500 V RMS
- Working Voltage: 170 V RMS
CN-FB1106C is a Gold Plated Twist-on F connectors are an economical solution that requires no termination tool. Twist-on connectors are designed for indoor coax terminations for standard video and other RF applications. These connectors offer a threaded design and a knurled body for easy twisting.
- Designed for use with RG-59 coaxial cable
- Reusable, can be removed and reused
- Industry standard 1/4 in. × 1/4 in. cable preparation
- Center conductor range: all
- Dielectric diameter range: 0.175 in. to 0.183 in.
- Outer jacket diameter range: 0.254 in. to 0.278 in.
- Designed for 75 Ω coaxial cables
- 7/16 in. diameter with 3/8-32 thread
CN-CT-F-Copuler F Connector Female Coupler
- F Female to Female Coupler021
- 75 Ohm
- Ideal for connecting 2 F-Pin cables, and extending the connection of a cable box, TV, satellite receiver, VCR, cable modem, off-air antenna or other digital audio/video component. Each connector comes individually packaged to guard against scratches.
- Coaxial Cable Extension
CBA-WP01GY 100Pcs Gray Wire Connector Twist-On Terminals Cap Spring 22-14 AWG
- Gray Connectors
- Hight: 15.2 mm
- Width: 8.6 mm
- Inside Diameter: 6.5 mm
- Wire Range: 22-14 AWG